The Heart of our Home
This is the heartbeat of Silver Valley. This comfortably furnished clubhouse is the place to be. Where community members come together and get to know one another. This is where you will share meals, BBQ on the patio, watch the hockey game on the big screen, celebrate a milestone, host a family gathering or enjoy a puzzle.
It is also where you can take part in resident-organized fitness programs, theme nights, cooking demonstrations, the possibilities are endless.
This is your space to enjoy at your leisure, for the times that you feel like you want to get out and enjoy what Silver Valley has to offer.
At the heart of our community is the opportunity for you to be as active as you choose to be.
Silver Valley is proud to offer each of their residents a designated section in the community garden to grow a variety of fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers.
The Community Gardens is located on the property and will be fully maintained by the residents and volunteers to give everyone an opportunity to grow their own favourite items.
Community gardens contribute to a healthy lifestyle by:
- Providing fresh, safe, affordable herbs, fruits and vegetables.
- Helping to relieve stress and increase sense of wellness.
- Getting people active, which improves overall physical health.
- Providing social opportunities that build a sense of community and belonging.
- Giving people an opportunity to learn and share knowledge on gardening, nature, and cooking.